I have been thinking about doing a blog for a while but it wasn't until I saw Jamie's blog that I got really motivated to take some action. Tanner has been walking me through the process for the last hour and now I am to the part where I get to actually write something! This seems weird because blogging seems kind of a way of journaling. So here I start my blog (or journaling) and it is open to the whole world to read, well I don't think that the whole world will read my blog but hopefully my sisters! By blogging I hope to share my life and world with those I love the most, and because I am far away from them this seems a fun way to do it. If you are not my sisters and you tune in from time to time and read about my fascinating life you will also discover that my grammar is atrocious and if I didn't have spell check (thank heavens I do) I probably spell on a fifth grade level. My sisters already know this and make fun of me constantly in my emails but now the rest of you will know that this is one of my many failures...Scott, Tanner and I actually had a discussion last night on how horrible the school system was in (and probably still is) Granstville when I went there twenty years ago and it is their fault that I don't know how to compose a sentence or read one book while I was going to high school there!Well I will have much more to say later I am going to finish setting up the blog now!
3 comments:
Welcome to the blogging world!! I look forward to seeing what you and your family are up to.
Love the blog. Do your kids approve of you blogging them too? Can you print your blog to keep as journal pages? Keep typing!
Love you.
I love your blog but..... its kinda imberssing. sorry.
Post a Comment