christmas
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Getting Ready For Winter Means No More Golf
Lets see....what should I blog about today??? Today Scott made a comment to me about golf. He said that he wanted to go this weekend (we have gone for the last 4 weekends) and he was mad that he has made a commitment to do something else because now he can't have a golf day. I told him it was okay it is a good thing to do other things especially if they involve your kids! Then he sadly reminded me that this is the last weekend he may have to golf before winter hits Minnesota. It is such a long winter here that we will not be golfing until at least next May. I have to say I felt a twinge of sadness for Scott but overall I am actually sad that we are going into a long winter and more then missing the golf I am going to miss spending time with Scott. Scott and I have been spending 4-6 hours together every Saturday and it has been so wonderful. I hope that we can find something else to bring us together the way golf has this winter because it is different when you are home and all the stuff of home seems to get in the way of the one on one time together. Hopefully we will have one more weekend left in Oct. where we can get out and hit some balls and spend some time together before we have to settle down for a long winters nap!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment