christmas

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Stupid Thoughts From Me!

Brrrr....I think it is officially winter here in Minnesota! I now have to wear long johns when I go walking in the morning. As soon as the snow starts falling we will be moving into a indoor walking area. If it wasn't for my walking routine I am sure I would be 20 lbs heavier!! I just love to eat and especially sweet things. I don't know what has happened to my will power. I crave sweet everyday and find any way to meet that need even it means sending Tanner out on a doughnut run at 10pm! His drivers license needs to be good for something after all just think of all those years of running him all over it is now his turn to do a little running for me!

It is so cold ....I think we will have a ice storm today. I never understood what that was until we moved here. I couldn't imagine why the rain wouldn't just come down as snow if it was that cold. But it really rains and then instantly turns to ice when it hits the ground and then the streets are like ice skating rinks literally, it is very dangerous to drive in those conditions.

I am getting so good at highlighting Emma's hair. We did her hair yesterday and it looks beautiful. Some day I should think about going into that business! The great thing about doing it is that it saved me $80.

Well I have lots to do today....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for saving me the $80. It is really appreciated!