christmas

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Christmas Is Coming The Goose Is Getting Fat And Lots of Parties Are Coming!

Can you believe I have already done 20 posts?? It is almost Christmas...14 days and counting. I have almost got all shopping done! I love Christmas with all the decorations and smells and glad tidings! I am going to miss my family this year but we are planning on a really fun Christmas Eve with the missionaries and some families in the ward that we are close to. The great thing about living outside of Utah and away from all those Mormons is your ward really does become your family.

We are planning a huge party for next Friday...probably 30 or more teenagers will converge on my home and it will be great. I love the youth of the ward and all my kids friends. We are planning on caroling and then lots of games and food afterwards to warm up.

I just got done Christmas decorating my friends house. It was beautiful. I love to decorate and especially Christmas. We are doing an exchange...she is going to give me massages...hour for hour. I already have put in 10 hours that means that I get 10 hours of massages!! If you even know me a little you know that I think I am getting the best end of this deal! But of course Ann thinks she is getting the best end. I love massages, I am always trying to get Tanner, Scott, Emma and even Elle to give me little shoulder rubs or feet or anything! My family is tired of me asking so they are just as happy that I made this little trade out!

No comments: