christmas

Sunday, March 8, 2009

March Madness

My great D.I. Team!!
Hello everyone out there in blogger land! I have had a crazy week and am so thankful it is over. I have been helping with the D.I. (Destination Imagination) program in Elle's school as a team coach. When I signed up for this position in Oct. I thought it was a one day 2 hours a week deal but as we have gotten closer and closer to the tournament date March 7th it has started to consume all my "extra" time (if there is such thing) since January we have been practicing 4 days a week 2 hours each day. I am burned out!! But it is finally over Hurray!!! As a team we did terrific. It was an interesting journey working with 7 very strong and different personalities but they were all able to learn how to compromise and come together in the end and it was a very positive experience.



I am done with Katie's baby gift!! I will be putting it in the mail tomorrow. I can't yet revile what it is because it is a surprise and I don't want her reading this and finding out before she actually gets it. Next week I will post pictures of what I did. Just know that I found a new hobby and loved making it!!! I am going to start making another one tomorrow that is how much I enjoyed doing it. I love this new hobby.



We are almost to spring...if someone would just tell the weather man to quit sending snow and cold our way I would be most happy! We had a beautiful week last week with highs at 50 degrees! But today it snowed :( at least at this point in the year we know that the snow will melt instead of be on the ground for another 5 months :)



I hope to have news next week about Tanner and school acceptance or rejections (we hope it is the first) I will be making a trip out west to good'ole Utah the last week of March for spring break. I think I will be taking the girls with me. I can't wait to see my new beautiful baby niece Emmy Kate!!! Well I must run...until next time :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please don't "revile" the gift you made for Kate. I can understand though if you don't want to reveal it! You and your spelling are adorable!!

Love ya.

T. Greer said...

Mother, you do know that Blogger has a spell check, yes? It is the little "ABC" button at the top of the page.