Tanner is so handsome! Can't believe how old he is---I'm glad all the grandparents could make it.
What a great looking family, and what a fun day for all of you. Tanner's not only a great looking kid, he's a nice kid! (as are all your kids!) I'm glad I know your family!
Tanner..I am proud of you but I almost wasn't proud (ask Aunt Kate what that means)! Krys, you're like, old. Next thing you know I'll be calling you Grandma Krissie.
Allison, that is not half true. I do not plan on having children until I am married. it is silly for you to imply otherwise.
Also, my dear Mother- you epic fail at spelling. We went over this already with the Prom post! Her name is Shweta - no d's involved at all!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Tanner is so handsome! Can't believe how old he is---I'm glad all the grandparents could make it.
What a great looking family, and what a fun day for all of you. Tanner's not only a great looking kid, he's a nice kid! (as are all your kids!) I'm glad I know your family!
Tanner..I am proud of you but I almost wasn't proud (ask Aunt Kate what that means)!
Krys, you're like, old. Next thing you know I'll be calling you Grandma Krissie.
Allison, that is not half true. I do not plan on having children until I am married. it is silly for you to imply otherwise.
Also, my dear Mother- you epic fail at spelling. We went over this already with the Prom post! Her name is Shweta - no d's involved at all!
Post a Comment