christmas

Monday, August 29, 2011

My new Job :)

I am getting really bored!  I knew this would happen.  After being so busy with my life in MN and then moving to Grantsville I knew the day would come when all the unpacking was done, Emma was off to China and Elle in school that I would look at Barbie and say "I am bored".  Today it happened.  Barbie then said "come to Tooele with me I want to buy a bench to put in the kitchen."  After I talked Barbie out of purchasing yet another piece of furniture for her already "you have enough furniture in your house Barbie!!" home.  She offered to pay me to be her personal chef!  (At least for this week, haha).  Barbie has a guest coming to stay with her and she doesn't want to have to worry about cooking and cleaning so she offered me a job right there on the spot!  I thought why not?  I don't have anything to do with my life right now (I even called the rs president and told her I would be happy to help with a funeral that the rs is doing and she said "no, we have it covered".  Even when I volunteer to help I can't get anyone to give me an assignment, I would have killed to have some one call me out of the blue and offer to volunteer for an assignment in Minnesota!  Oh well....

So this week I am officially employed!  I will be cooking the meals for Barbie and her friend Buffy all week long :)  I am so excited!!  I am even going to drive into slc tomorrow and buy some food to prepare!  Things are really picking up for me :)  I just hope Clark is okay with this arrangement....

I am so grateful for the FHE lesson that Elle prepared tonight because her grandpa Clark asked her to do it. (She would have laughed in my face if I would have asked her to do it!)  Thank goodness for Grandpas!!

No comments: