The kids and Scott are all at mutual night so I thought I would be productive and do some blogging! So far I only have one faithful reader of my blog and she shall remain nameless. It is harder to blog then I thought it was going to be. Not because I don't have the time, I just don't feel like I have anything really interesting to say. I guess I shouldn't feel like my blog has to live up to the standards of Tanner and be profound each and every time I write. My blogs may be boring but I will do better at blogging more often.
Well things are going good right now, I have adjusted to having the quite time back into my life with the kids gone to school. I am getting myself more involved with the schools then I have for a while. I think I totally burned myself out with my last involvement with volunteering in schools and PTA and then after that I did homeschooling for a couple of years. I just did to much and it wore me out. I finally feel like I can get involved without it taking over my life. I know how to say no much better and not feel guilty about it. Why is it that women feel guilty for saying no anyways?? I hope I can teach my girls that it is okay to say no. I want to teach them it is good to serve others and always have a giving heart but at the same time I want them to know it is okay to take care of yourself and be in a healthy place mentally and physically before you can take care of the the rest of the world.
Now onto a different subject. I am getting really tired of all the political adds and talk on the news that dominates everything. I can't wait till the elections are over. I don't think they should allow campaigning to start until 6 months before the elections. If they didn't allow campaigning until just before elections then people wouldn't be burned out with all of it. The people might pay more attention to the issues instead of get tired of all the stupid stuff they say about each other.
Well I will save my other brilliant thoughts for a later blog....
2 comments:
NO! (how did I do?). Thanks for updating. Enjoyed it. Hey, do you think Tanner would let me read his blog? Tell him to send me the address.
love ya.
I read your blog and I am not a she.
Post a Comment