I woke up today to find that John McCain has chosen a woman to run with him as VP for the United States of America. I feel so much elation to know that Sara Palin a mother of 5 kids may serve in this position. I hope that the republicans can pull this off and win the election, I know that I will be giving them my vote. I loved her acceptance speech she seems to have such an inner strength and humility about her. She seems really to just be a regular every day woman that can relate to me and the issues and challenges that I might face as a mother, wife and woman.
I hope that if you all weren't sure about voting for John McCain before that you will all support this republican ticket now!
2 comments:
*sigh*
Its John McCain. Not John Mckain.
~Tanner
I love Tanner! Is the "sigh" for her spelling error or for her "women rock" blog? Either way it was hilarious!
Krys, I wish you were Jon MacKane's running mate!
Love ya!
Post a Comment