christmas

Thursday, January 22, 2009

My Sister the "COPYCAT"

Where do I start today? I am getting a bit annoyed by my younger sister who shall remain nameless (if you even know me a little you may not have a hard time figuring out who I am talking about). I starting blogging last summer and so guess what??...that's right she had to start blogging! That is not even the bad part though. She copied (or stole which ever term you want to use) my whole blog background!! She copied every last detail!!!! My whole life I had to deal with this and I am finally getting sick and tired of it. She wishes she had a little bit of creativity in her but I think I have more creativity in my pinkie than she has in her whole body! I am sorry if God blessed me with that talent and gave me her share of it too. I feel like she has been copying me her whole life. She even admitted to me this Christmas that she was a copycat after I sent her my family pictures and then her family wore the same colors as we did because she just can't think of anything better to do. I don't know what to do about it? She needs to be her own person and find her own individuality because some day I am not going to be around for her to copy! Maybe after I die she will shortly follow me to heaven because she won't know what to do for family pictures that year.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your blog. I only copycat the best!! I am rotflmho (rolling on the floor laughing my head off - I made that up myself since I don't facebook!). I did give mom my blog address. She just keeps claiming she doesn't know how to work her computer. Someone get over there and help her out (Kate). Let's just see who's blog she likes the best!

Anonymous said...

Grandma tried to pay me to "teach her the internet" I don't know if its worth it hahaha. Should I try to teach her? Hey Krys wanna know what happene when Al doesnt copy you?? 2 words SALTINE CRACKERS, please please let her copy you I cant handle much more of them!!!

Krystine said...

Yes let her pay you to teach her how to use her computer!!!! We keep trying to get her to learn but she won't. If you teach her be really patient or she will give up and then let her have your number for emergencies so she can call you when she gets confused because it will happen!