I am so grateful for those who serve in the military past and present. Those who are willing to die for strangers. Those willing to sacrifice being away from their own families so my family can enjoy a beautiful day and bbq with friends. Those who believe in something called freedom and are willing to give life and limb for freedom around the world. Those willing to respect others different them. Those who fight for those who can not fight for themselves. I love those serving past and present that have gave or will give their lives for something greater then themselves. Thank you from all my heart. You make my life beautiful and safe and possible.
I am grateful this day for Jordan Byrd. He gave his life in Oct. 2010 while saving another person's life in Afghanistan. He is my nephew and niece's cousin and he is greatly missed by all who knew him and loved him.
1 comment:
Thanks for this!! Miss and love you guys!! This is kylee by the way
Post a Comment