I am back.
I have missed writing on my blog so much. After much discussion with Scott I have decided to start blogging again :) Once again I am going to blog every day. I hope you are as excited as I am about this new development in my life.
And speaking of developments....the Greer's are going to be relocating to Utah in two months. Yes this is true. It was an extremely hard choice for us to make (just ask my sisters) But after much deliberation we have come to the conclusion to move closer to Scott's new job and cut down on the commuting time that he faces each week.
I have extremely mixed emotions about this. I am so dang excited to live close to my sisters (I love them) but I am going to miss living here in Rochester so much (I love it here and love my friends who have been a second family to me).
I am so emotional about it. It is actually hard for me to write about (tear). As life goes by I feel like my heart breaks a little with each child we send off into the world and each home we leave behind as we move on to other challenges and life experiences.
Okay I am done boohooing about my emotional state.
I am going to find a way to go watch Tim McGraw in concert. I just watched him on A.I. and I love him. Does anyone out there want to go to a concert with me no matter where we have to fly to???
I am grateful for the girls. They are so entertaining! They make me laugh all the time :)
1 comment:
Woo Hoo! Welcome back, girl :)
Post a Comment