I have changed my settings on the blog so no one can read it. I am the only one allowed to read it. A couple of days ago Scott was a bit upset about what I am blogging about. (We have had this argument before and he told me he just wasn't going to read my blog any more because it upset him, but he has been reading it occasionally still)
I love to blog. It is very therapeutic for me. It is more like a journal to me then anything else but because "people" read it I hold back on my feelings and even subjects I would like to write about so I won't offend or say inappropriate things that could be hurtful to my family.
I am now going to be journaling "blogging" for myself only. I didn't blog before for others entertainment, I did it for myself so I really don't have a problem changing my settings to this private setting.
I will blog some more later....right now I am going to kick out Elle's friends who told me they would leave by 9:30 this morning and it is already almost 11:30. I also am going to go make some banana bread to send to Tanner and give to some visiting teaching sisters.
I am grateful for my home.
No comments:
Post a Comment