christmas

Thursday, March 17, 2011

I Love Harry Potter!

I hope to be more motivated tomorrow.  I have been reading Harry Potter The Deathly Hollows the last few days and I can become very immersed in a book if I allow myself. 

Today's weather has been kind of blah.  Gray, rainyish, but a bit on the warm side (for MN).  I hope that the sun begins to peak itself through the clouds some time today.

I am going to send my camera to Tanner in the mail tomorrow.  That means I will be camera less until I can get Scott to buy me the camera I really, really want.   Elle and I want to take some photography classes and so we have begun to put the obvious hints into his ear!  Maybe I will get my wish for Mothers Day!

Life is great.  Emma has begun working full time and Elle and I are hanging out more.  Sometimes I think about getting a job but that thought goes in and out of my head very quickly.  Sometimes I am so busy with my calling and other times it is really, really slow.  Good thing I have a great book to read during those slow times!

I am grateful for Scott.  He works so hard so I can sit home and read!

No comments: