christmas

Friday, March 25, 2011

Life in a nutshell

I am sitting here looking out my big window at the snow that is melting.  The sun is shining and it is a beautiful day.  My mood is pretty good as I was able to work through some anxiety that I was feeling this morning.  I think when I keep busy my anxiety lessens.  So this is turning out to be a pretty good day.  Getting lots done around the house.  Spending time with Elle and helping her stay on task with school.

 Emma has started working full time.  This is a good thing.  It is getting her up and out of bed by 9:00am and she is gone all day.  She comes home at night and still has some energy until about 9 or 10 pm and then crashes.  This is really a good thing for Emma.  Emma seems happier since she got her drivers license a couple of weeks ago.  I have been letting her take the car to do things with her sister and friends and I think she really feels good about that. 

Elle has started to refocus herself with school.  She started to get really lax with things and I am not allowing it any more.  I have decided to stop committing myself to all the obligations outside my home helping others when it is Elle who needs my help.  She does better just by me being in the room with her and reminding her that she shouldn't be on any kpop sites until her work is done.

So things are good today!  I am happy.

I am grateful for the sunshine today.

No comments: