christmas

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Enduring Well

Will winter ever end?  I ask myself this question as I look out my big backyard windows and see snow falling.  It is not the pretty kind.  It is the cold gray wind blowing wish it would go away kind.  I am surprised and sad to see this weather today.  I was truly hoping for a big bright beautiful day but instead I woke up to this nasty stuff.

In Tanner's message to me (in his recording) he mentioned how much he admires my charitable attitude and my willingness to endure to the end.  Then he says he thinks I endure well.  But many times I don't believe this is my attitude.  I find that I often do not endure my trials well.  Just like this morning.  This is a trial.  The cold, snowy weather.  My first thought about the weather is not a positive one.  Many times when I am dealing with people my first thought is not a positive one.   But I must find a way to be more Christ like and not only endure to the end but endure well.  I will work on this attribute today and every day, I hope to someday endure to the end well :)

I am grateful for a new day no matter what the weather is like!

No comments: