I had a great 4th of July.
I got up and mowed half the lawn (before it got to hot)
We all went out to breakfast. Canadian Honker's restaurant is one of my favorite Rochester restaurants and the breakfast was yummy.
After a small break at home Elle and I went to a movie. The Green Lantern. It was a fun movie that I enjoyed. Elle shared her skittles and there were only about 4 other people in the nice cool theater with us.
I then came home and used my brand new vacuum!! I love it!!! I vacuumed the whole entire house and did about 5 loads of laundry today :) Plus I finished mowing the last half of the lawn after the girls picked up doggy doo doo.
Then my friend Ann came over and we watched the fire works from a neighbors house (it is the new "best" spot in town to watch fire works from!!)
Now I am going to bed. How is that for a day of independence?? I am exhausted :)
I am grateful for my husband. I have enjoyed my long weekend with him!
2 comments:
You were so busy, girl! I'm glad you had some fun in there :)
Hi Krystine how are you doing. I just found your blog and it looks like you are moving soon. Where are you guys going? Rochester will miss you. I know i sure do. stay in touch. love ya, Marissa
Post a Comment