Today we are celebrating Elle's birthday by taking her to MOA because there is a free concert by a band called "Forever The Sickest Kids". Actually when I say we I mean me. I am going to be in the car with Elle and a couple of her friends for 90 minutes and then walking around the mall for hours so Elle and her friends can get a good spot for the concert. What I will do for my kids sometimes amazes even me! I am going to be tuckered out by the end of the day and then we will have a 90 minute drive home on top of all that excitement!
The very best part of the day to me is seeing Scott later tonight. He is flying in around 7pm and he promised to come over to the MOA (it is right by the airport) and take me out on a date (that means walk around the mall with me while Elle is at the concert). I am so happy he is coming home tonight :) I miss him so much when he is gone.
I am grateful for air conditioning! Boy is it hot outside!
No comments:
Post a Comment