I am not feeling very good today. It started out okay. I even had the pleasure of taking a friend out to lunch and a movie but as the day has progressed I have feeling kind of yucky. My mouth is still hurting. Is this normal?? It hurts to chew on my tooth so badly. My head and even my back hurts.
Okay I will stop being a baby and complain about my aches and pains.
I am getting really excited to go to Utah for my family outing. Only one week away. When we return there will be only 2 weeks until we are off to Utah to live. I still am having a hard time dealing with my emotions about it. When we left Albuquerque I didn't really feel a strong sadness. I did have one friend from Albuq. who I grew extremely close to and still miss and stay in touch with but I certainly didn't feel like I was leaving home when we moved from NM. It is so different here in Rochester. I LOVE it here and I LOVE the people I have grown close to and those that I have served with and those I have served.
I think this is going to be a very difficult move for me. I am sure those reading this blog are going to get tired of me talking about this. But it helps me to write my feelings down.
I am grateful for my friendships I have made along my journey.
No comments:
Post a Comment