christmas

Monday, June 6, 2011

I love Mondays

Monday is one of my favorite days of the week...but this hasn't always been the case.  I use to get a lot of anxiety on Sunday nights just thinking about what Monday would bring and it would almost cause me to wig out on Sunday nights.  I am not sure why that is.  I am trying to remember if it was during a time when I perhaps worked and Mondays just weren't enjoyable to me??  Maybe it was when I ran a daycare and I knew it would be a long hard week??  Maybe when all my kids were in school and had homework and assignments due it caused me anxiety??  Maybe it was when I suffered from depression and anxiety before I sought out help and I didn't really have a reason to be anxious and was anyways....All I know is I use to dislike Mondays.

Now I feel at peace and can actually deal with any day of the week without struggling with anxiety.  I now look forward to Mondays because usually Scott is home on that day before he has to leave and travel for a few days.  I also look forward to hearing from Tanner on Mondays!  I enjoy his letters so much.  Plus my Sundays are usually super busy with my calling and Mondays seem to be a little bit slower relief society day.  (Not always though!)  Any way no matter how busy Mondays are I look forward to them without any anxiety.  And I am grateful for that!

I am grateful for a great night out with the girls eating at Culver's, they always make me laugh!! Yummy raspberry concrete :)

No comments: