When I tell people I am moving to Grantsville I can't believe I am even saying that word. I am amazed each time I think about it. I guess one thing this move has taught me is never say never. If you asked me one year ago I would have laughed in your face if you suggested that I consider moving to Utah let alone Grantsville.
Definitely weird!
I had a great day with the missionaries today. We went and taught a lady named Allison. She asked me at the beginning of our visit to share my testimony. It surprised me but I was more then happy to do it. I love sharing my testimony. I will miss going out with the missionaries when we move to Utah. It just doesn't happen much in Grantsville. In Rochester each of the 5 wards has an assigned set of missionaries just for that ward and their boundaries to cover 100,000 people. In Granstville there are 2 stakes with 14 wards with a population of 8 thousand people or so. I think my mom told me that there is one set of missionaries for each stake. I will definitely miss being around missionaries and teaching with them. It helps me to feel like I have a missionary connection with Tanner when I spend time with the missionaries. I love to talk to them hear about their challenges, how they are feeling about their missions, missing their families and just the life of a missionary.
I am grateful for the most beautiful day. The weather was absolutely perfect :)
1 comment:
I know you will be missed not only by those of us left behind in Rochester 2nd Ward, but also by our sister missionaries. I love to visit with them as they return to my home each evening. They often share with me their experiences with you. You have always been a great support to the missionaries, even long before Tanner left on his mission. You have been a great example to the rest of us of service, compassion, and passionate commitment to all that is good, to our Savior, Jesus Christ, and the principles of the Gospel of Jesus Christ! Good luck to you and your family as your earthy journey takes you on to your next destination and challenge! I love you dearly for your great insight, your prayerful choices and your great leadership qualities! Thank you for sharing your blog with me!
You will always be in my prayers and at the top of my 'Most Admired Women" list!
HUGS!
Linda Anderson
Post a Comment