1. I cut the biggest whole in a haircut (boys short taper) just as I was feeling so proud of my job and was finishing up with some clean up work. Good thing this boy was 7 and he didn't know the difference as I was forced to cut his hair very, very short to cover up the bald spot. :) He loved his haircut at the end and I guess that is all that matters....also that I learned that little 7 year olds are very wiggly and don't get to proud of your work until the clippers are turned off!
2. I waxed a woman's eyebrows, mustache, and inside of her nose today but as I pulled the stick out of her nose I didn't have a very good grip on the stick and the stick stuck as I half pulled. Needless to say it cause this woman some pain....okay maybe a lot of pain. She was very, very sweet about it all and even told me that she would love for me to do it again. But still it was very embarrassing and I felt badly that I inflicted such pain on another human being.
I have decided to cut my hair short. I won't be doing the cut until next week but I am very excited about it. I will post pictures as soon as I get it done and I even think I might surprise you all with a new hair color!!
I am grateful for TaCO TUESDAYS! I have decided that every Tuesday I will buy tacos from Cafe Rio for dinner. It was fast, cheap and delicious.
These are my new sparkle finger nails. I love them, even though some people have been shocked by my choice in color and asked me if I was going to be working on the corner of Main and Hale now.
(the answer is NO)
My new sparkle toenails!! Just as pretty but in pink :)

No comments:
Post a Comment