christmas

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Family

It has been a little while since I wrote.  I have been struggling with many things this week.  I have sorta been following my new goals.

I have been doing good  with saying my prayers and I actually have felt the power of prayer working in my life.  I have been doing okay with my scripture reading.  Not meeting my reading goal every day but doing better than I did before setting my goal.  I will continue to work on this.

My bad eating habits are very hard for me to break.  I did so good my first week.  This week I have been struggling a bit.  I am still doing better than I was but I can do better.  I feel like my struggle is in the evening, I work so late and by the time I get home I am starving, and tired and those two things together make it very difficult to eat healthy in the evening.

I have been doing good with my professional goals, I am very proud of myself.  I have been doing well with my relationship goals too!

I am doing okay with my physical activities.  I didn't go walking today, I was so tired.  I hope dad doesn't give up on me.  I am doing my walking about 50% of the time, this is better than 0% so it is an improvement but I can do better.

I think my depression is worse than I thought.  I am looking forward to having a visit with my doctor next week.  I hope that I will be able to have a good conversation with him about what I might be able to do to help myself get over my slump.

I went to a funeral today.  My dear friend Laura lost her mom to cancer.  This was a good opportunity to ponder on my life and the relationships I have with my family.  I love you all so much and feel so blessed to have such amazing supportive family.  I am grateful for my mom and dad.  I hope that I can continue to build loving relationships with my great husband, children, parents, and siblings, in the end it is all we have.


My family brings me such joy!



No comments: