christmas

Monday, January 5, 2015

Walking and Talking

I started my day out the best way.  Walking around the block with my Dad!  He is my new workout partner and he is the best!

I had a good day.  I thought it would be so stressful because of some issues going on at work but in the end nothing happened today.  This does not mean that it is over, it actually will get pretty nasty at work and probably this week.  That is why I need the prayers, to help me handle a very stressful situation.  But I am so happy that is was a calm and happy day.

I also enjoyed a wonderful night with my parents and siblings with their spouses.  I am so blessed to have caring loving parents who treat their kids to dinner!  The only thing missing was Scott, he was in S.F.  and I wish he was here with me to enjoy this night.

I am keeping it short tonight.  I am grateful for students who were happy to see me after a couple of weeks of Christmas break!


No comments: