Barbie made me laugh today. I have not been feeling well (I have a UTI) and Barbie was just the medicine I needed. I have made a choice to bloom where I am planted and right now I am planted right beneath Barbie and Clark. Today Barbie asked me if I would cremate her (after she is dead of course) and then she wants me to carry a little bit of her around with me everywhere I go (just in case we need to talk). I told her no. I would not enjoy carrying her around and I didn't think I needed to carry her around with me so we could "talk" whenever I wanted. I could talk to her without having her ashes with me all the time :) But I did promise her that I would wear the ugliest broach she pulled out of her jewelry box to her funeral (she of course thinks it is beautiful because it "sparkles").
I am grateful for my new phone (I love it!) I have been taking all kinds of fun pictures of Barbie today (the kind that if I put them on my blog she would be mortified and probably would just die right then and there. Then I really would have to wear that ugly broach)
2 comments:
Feel better, K. It sounds like you're having a great time in your new place :)
Oh My Heck!! That is SO FUNNY!! I so can hear your mom saying that!!
Post a Comment