Barbie was a bit embarrassing today. I think she had a "senior" moment during church. Today during our sacrament meeting (this our church's main meeting) it was testimony meeting (when members of the congregation have the opportunity to stand in front of everyone and testify to others about what they know to be true. It is very spiritual and a reverent time to listen to others share their feelings). Someone got up and shared a story of a time when they were growing up and towards the end he turned to Barbie and Clark and stated that they may remember this because they once were in his ward. Barbie then blurted out from the congregation "yes!, and Krystine can too!" very loudly. The whole congregation turned to look and I wanted to crawl under the pew. Oh it was a wonderful moment :) For those of you that are not Mormon, this is uncommon...people do not shout out from the congregation anything during this time...Just saying :)
If you want to learn more about how the Church of Jesus Christ of Latterday Saints worship on Sundays please go to mormon.org or lds.org
I am very happy to have my hubby Tony home! It has been wonderful to spend time with him. I missed him so much. I get to have him home for the whole week :) I feel like life is so wonderful. I love my family.
I am grateful for this Sabbath day (even if Barbie embarrasses me). I love Sundays.
No comments:
Post a Comment