I wanted to express to my husband how much I love him.
He took Elle and I to the Utah Symphony on Saturday night and it was so beautiful. I enjoyed every minute of it. It actually was Elle's idea to attend but Scott jumped right on that and got the only tickets left with 3 seats together in the whole place. It was 2nd row from the top but that didn't matter because the music sounded outstanding and the two people I went with were even better then the music.
Before we went to the concert Scott took Elle and I to dinner at Market St. Grill. I love seafood and the claim chowder was excellent. I couldn't have asked for a more wonderful night.
I am so blessed to have a husband who cares enough to take his two girls out! He even missed the Utah game so he could do something special for us. Sometimes I don't appreciate all he does for our family. He is one of the hardest working people I know (probably the hardest working person). He has a heart of gold and I am so lucky to be married to him!
It is my 21st anniversary in two weeks! It hasn't always been easy but it definitely has been worth it. I am the person I am today because of a husband who loves me and supports me in everything I do. I love him with all my heart!
I didn't expect this post to be so mushy but I can't help it, my relationship with Scott has been on my mind a lot and I felt a need to express this.
I will stop here before you all go throw up.
I am grateful for the family Scott and I have created over the last 21 years.
1 comment:
21 Years?! Wow, congratulations. You guys make a great couple! Thanks for sharing that in your post.
Oh, and I miss you!!! :)
Post a Comment