Let me just say that I am sorry if any of the pictures in the last blog were upsetting to anyone. I had a couple of personal comments that made me question if my last post might have been over the top. After reviewing it carefully I have decided that I would change nothing. It is what it is. A horse getting a procedure done to his boy parts. I think all the men in my life should just get over it. JS hahahaha.
2. I woke up on Friday to a beautiful day. came in for a scalp treatment and hair cut. I hope I have convinced him to never see any other stylist ever again (if he does I will consider it a serious infraction in our marriage and may have to divorce him!! He should never ever be disloyal to his wife and stylist!!)
3. Saturday morning I had a wonderful time golfing with Scott!! It was a most beautiful day :) It was fun hanging out with Scott and a couple of other people. I think for my first time out in 18 months that I did pretty good. I am really excited for this season of golfing. It will be interesting to me to see if golf becomes more important then car racing to Scott this summer??? Later in the day we met Phillip (Emma decided on a name for her horse!) the the new horse boarding facility. He is officially in the care of Emma. This went very smoothly and she had had a chance to go and visit her horse today.
4. Finally I am sitting here on a Sunday night after writing my weekly email to Tanner. He has been sharing with us in his last couple of letters how he feels about the topic of Charity. I really enjoy his letters and learn so much from them. They make me think deeply about gospel principles and I appreciate his thoughtfulness he puts into his letters. So that is a quick update of my last few days. I have a lot to look forward to this week! I am so excited for my day tomorrow. I am going to meet my sisters for a little lunch at City Creek. It should be another beautiful day :)
The beautiful sunset I enjoyed tonight as I walked the dogs around the block.
No comments:
Post a Comment