christmas

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

The Gift

We couldn't wait to give Emma her birthday present!!  I love surprises and because this was a big one I just couldn't wait to give it to her.  Plus we needed to go pay for the present and so we brought Emma with us so she could meet her gift :)

You will find the pictures of Emma's great new love.  I want you to notice in the background the beautiful mountains of Utah.  Sometimes I am overwhelmed with the beauty of this earth. As I looked at these pictures I found myself marveling at the majesty of the world our Heavenly Father created for us.

P.S.  EMMA LOVED HER PRESENT!

I am grateful for sweet baby girls that grow up into beautiful young women.

No name yet...Emma wants to think about it.

This pretty boy is only one year old.  Still a foal.  
Emma will have to wait two more years before she can ride him.

Sometimes a price can't be put on love.  We were advised not to do this by many people but they just don't understand the desire Emma has had for many years to have a horse 
and the joy this will bring Emma.

(picture of mountains)
We will be boarding the horse at a stable in Grantsville.  I have no doubt that we made the right choice by getting Emma a horse.



No comments: