christmas

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Just another Tuesday, I love Tuesdays!

Tuesdays are back to school day.  I am enjoying school very much.  As you can see by the pictures below I  was the "man" for our shaving practice today.  Emma was teaching a new student how to do a shave and they roped me into being their "real person".   I feel like everyday I learn something new (which is how it should be).  Each day brings me one day closer to graduation which also means Tanner will be home soon :)  Both of those milestones will take place very close together.  Woot Woot!!

So Emma has been thinking of names for her horse.  So far she has come up with:

1. Mr. Darcy
2. Cedric Digory
3. Dodge Charger

She is giving herself until the end of the week before she names him.  If any of you have suggestions you should text her.  My personal favorite so far is Mr. Darcy.

Tomorrow night Emma's horse will be gilded (this means he will be castrated!!)  It will help make him a much calmer horse (not so much testosterone in his body).  I will be happy to post pictures tomorrow.

Well that is it for tonight.  I must now write my email to Tanner for the week!  He is going to think we are all crazy when I tell him what his sister got for her birthday!

I am grateful for the rain today.  Everything looks a bit greener :)








No comments: