Another Tuesday come and gone. I started my day a little off... after getting to school I realized that we had forgotten all of our school gear I . After sitting in theory for an hour listening to 18, 19 and 20 year olds talk about nonsense I had to get in my car and drive back home to get our stuff. It was a blessing in disguise though because I was able to take an extra 10 minutes to pay a couple of bills that needed sending off. Our morning was quiet slow so I had someone give me a scalp treatment and a hair trim. It was so relaxing. Mine and Emma's afternoon got much busier though as we both were booked the whole time and we had to finish a clients hair and didn't leave school until almost 7:30. When we got home we found the cute little sister sound asleep on the couch. Emma and Elle are now off to see Phillip so I am having some nice down time all by myself. I think I am going to go make cookies and then go to sleep myself :)
I am grateful for my parents who help me so much with Elle! I couldn't go to school without their support!! I love you.
Sleeping Beauty or sometimes she is called Elle.
No comments:
Post a Comment