christmas

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

My Son

We received a package from Tanner today.  He sent a few items to us but the very best was a tape recording he made.  At the end of the recording gave each person a little message and when he said "mom, don't cry, I know you are crying right now"  he was exactly right.  It brought tears to me, I miss him so much.  I think I have only cried about Tanner being gone three times since he left.  One of them being the day he left and another time today.  he is growing and changing so much.  This is a good thing.

So life is kind of boring.  I think I need a vacation.  If I could go anywhere right now I would go to Italy or Greece.  Anywhere really.  Maybe I can talk my sisters into meeting me in Rome?

I am grateful for Tanner. 

1 comment:

Al said...

Rome, Utah? I'll meet ya there :)