Elle.
This post is dedicated to my sweet, sweet, sweet daughter.
I am not sure sweet is the best adjective to describe my youngest child. Don't get me wrong, Elle can at times display a very sweet disposition but to describe her as sweet just doesn't fit her personality.
Lets see I will use some of the first things that come to mind when I think of Elle's personality and spirit.
1. Strong
2. Intelligent
3. Hilarious
4. Interesting
5. Curious
6. Imaginative
7. Defender of animals
8. Independent
9. Seeker of knowledge
10. Adventuresome
11. Explorer
12. Beautiful
13. Kind
14. Supporter of the less fortunate
15. Loud
16. Crazy
17. Cluttered
18. Inappropriate
19. Stubborn
20. Procrastinator
21. Angry
22. Oh, I can't forget BOY CRAZY!!
These are just a few of the words that describe Elle. But most of all she is wonderfully herself. I love to have conversations with Elle because she always has something interesting to say and makes me really think about things in a different out of the box way. She has some very noble goals in life and I think if she would stop procrastinating then she could achieve anything she sets her heart to. Elle has brought such joy and fun to my life. I can't imagine what my life as a mother would be like without Elle, she enriches it in every way! Fer shore it would be less exciting and fun!! I thank God for giving me such a wonderful spirit to raise.
This is a picture that Emma took of Elle

No comments:
Post a Comment