christmas

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Jackson

I came home from school one day (last Friday to be exact) and found that Scott had bought me (really Elle and I) a new apple computer :)  This is my first time using it.  I just haven't had the time to get on and explore.  I am not really exploring my new computer right now.  I am just trying to figure out how to get on  my blog without having it saved on my favorites.

This last weekend we had Jackson come and visit us for a few days.  Those of you who don't know, Jackson lived with us in Minnesota.  He and his sister stayed with us for a year.  It has been 2 years since I have seen him.  I think of him as my own son.  He now lives in AZ.  The girls loved having him around.  They miss him so much.  I have missed him too.  We had a really great time hanging out with him.

Emma, Elle and Jackson

No comments: