I mentioned that we got a new computer and I feel like I am computer stupid or in other words OLD! If I didn't have Elle here to help me do a few things and help me save my blog to the favorites I would be lost.
We are all getting excited to watch the Hunger Games movie :) Scott even read the books this weekend. (He read one book in like 4 hours! It took me like 72 straight hours of reading, just saying...) He is way more excited then even the girls to go to the movie. Now all he does is watch Hunger Game movie trailers. I asked him what he was doing one time when I saw him watch a trailer and then immediately after watch the same trailer again. He told me that it was a different trailer, but really??? Aren't they all the same trailer...really??
Elle and Scott are going to the movie Friday afternoon. Scott and Emma are going to the movie Saturday afternoon. I am going to the movie Monday morning with my mom and sisters for a sister's day/mom birthday outing! (I wouldn't be surprised if I caught Scott in the theater a few rows in front of me:)
It is fun when as a family we are all looking forward to a new movie release. The last time that happened was for Harry Potter VII part 2.
I am grateful for this beautiful weather!!
My computer mentor and favorite buddy Elle!
No comments:
Post a Comment