christmas

Monday, March 26, 2012

Sisters before, now and forever!

I had a stupendous weekend.  I know include Mondays in my weekend time because I don't have to go to school and I get to pretty much veg and run and do errands and have fun if I want on my Mondays.

My last post I mentioned all the things I was planning on doing and for the most part I did do all that.  Except for taking Bridger to the movie (there is just not much showing that is rated pg right now), I told him we would go laser tagging when I get back from spring break.

Scott left to go to Oregon today.  I will miss him.  I love having him home.  He is my favorite person in the whole wide world :)

Today I went to see the Hunger Games with my sisters and mom.  We had a little sister's day.  The best reason to move back to Utah is to have my sister's days!!!!  I love them.   I have the best sisters in the world.   They make me laugh.  Like today Katie ordered a BLT at the restaurant and they brought her out a sandwich with bacon and lettuce on it.  She threw a fit.  When the waiter came back to see if our meals were okay she said no they are not, where is my T on my BLT sandwich.  The waiter then mumbled that he forgot to tell her that they were out of tomatoes.  Well that wasn't good enough for Katie.  She gave him a bit of a scolding and the waiter then decided to go get the manager.  It was all pretty funny.  I taught Katie all she knows about being assertive....

I am grateful for my family.  There is something special about sisters!

P.S. We missed you Sylvia, sorry you couldn't make it!

Don't let that beautiful smile fool you!  Katie can be as mean as they come.  I never want to tell her I am out of tomatoes if she eats a sandwich at my house!

Emmy was the lucky girl who got to join us on our sister's outing.  Allison is obviously trying her hardest to get her to smile but it is not working.

My favorite 3 year old!!!!!!  It took her 4 hours to get up on my lap and she only did that because she wanted to see my draw something game.


No comments: