christmas

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Distopia....welcome to my world

My new obsession....

Draw Something!!

I want to thank my friend Gailynn right now for getting me hooked.  Thanks for helping me waste endless hours of my time.

 Have any of you read the book 451 Fahrenheit??  This was a favorite of Tanner's and one time I decided to read it so I could understand Tanner a little better...well I am not sure it it helped me understand Tanner any better but it was an interesting book.  Most of the people in this distopia society were like zombies watching TV and didn't have any emotional connection with other people.  Well this is the way I am starting to feel about my life when I play Draw Something.  I spent a total of 4 hours playing this game last night until I finally put myself and the girls to bed.  I can never get that 4 hours back...oh well.  At least I am connecting with all of you by drawing really stupid pictures of polka dots, lasso, and other dumb things :)

Now I must go....I need to check Draw Something and see if any of you have replied back to my drawings.

I am grateful for technology!  It keeps me connected to my friends, family and it is very entertaining!

The girls playing Draw Something (sadly I got them hooked)

No comments: