christmas

Friday, March 30, 2012

Stuff....

I am home on a Friday.  We didn't have school today because the TATC had a teacher development thing going on for all teachers.  I am excited to be home and spending a little time with Scott.

We (the girls and I) are going off to Minnesota tomorrow morning bright and early...it might actually even be dark and early.  We have to be at the airport at 5:00 am!  I am excited to see some friends and just take it easy for the week.  I hear it will be beautiful weather in Rochester and that makes me very very happy.

I don't have much to say....so enjoy some pictures that I took at school yesterday.


One of my favorite activities at school is having Emma wax my face :)  I am blessed with the wonderful trait of having lots of blond facial hair from my Grandam Virginia on my Dad's side.


More waxing!!


Silly Emma


My new little friend Natalie.  She took the picture of Emma above :)


We had a birthday party for one of the girls at school.  I made the Texas Sheet Cake.  Yummy.  One of the young girls asked me if I made the cake all by myself, funny.  (I wonder if her mom makes cakes all by herself??)

No comments: