I love Emma. She has changed my life. She was my first baby girl. I always wanted a girl. I dreamed about being a mom to a perfect baby girl and when it finally happened she did not disappoint any of my expectations. This experience of being a mom to a precious daughter of God actually exceeded my greatest dreams of being a mommy to a little girl.
Emma has helped me grow so much as a mother and person. I think we knew in heaven we had a very special bond and wanted to come to earth together in order to be each others greatest support, cheerleader and friend, we understood that we would have some special moments in life and would need to help lift one another in difficult times.
When Emma was little she had a bit of a mean streak in her (I know surprising...not Emma!). But I knew in my heart that she would learn to love others and have great compassion for her family, friends and people in general. She has not disappointed me. She has become a beautiful, thoughtful woman that I knew she would develop into. She means the world to me and I want her to know I love her with all my heart. She still has many things she needs to learn for herself but I am confident that in her own time she will one day be the daughter that her Father in Heaven knows she can become, someone who is not perfect but perfectly tries to do her best and give her all to her savior and this world. I can't wait for the day when she becomes a mom and she can experience the great joy that a special little spirit will bring into her life just like she has done for me!
I love you Emma Kate, thank you for choosing me!
P.S. Thanks for going to school with me....you make it awesome!
Good times.
Emma made a hole in her manikin's hair! Don't worry, this is why we practice on "pretend" heads before we get our hands on the "real" thing :)
My beautiful Emma Kate

No comments:
Post a Comment