Good morning Monday morning. How are you? I am great! I am sitting here in my big black chair staring out the window watching the snow fall oh so slowly and it is mesmorizing. What a peaceful way to start my week. As I sit here an ponder my life the last few days and even weeks I am wondering if Scott is right. He told me I always feel "this way" in Feb. at least for the last 20 years that he has known me! What is "this way" any ways?
I feel uninspired. I feel less energy. I feel like I just want to stay in bed a little longer. I feel like I don't want to solve other peoples problems. I feel like I just want to wrap myself in a blanket and watch movies all day. I feel like I don't want to blog.
Now do I have the February Blues?? Yes probably so.
I am already taking medication for depression (yes I suffer from depression) and it works wonderfully 11 months out of the year. What happens in February each year I don't know! Scott offered to send me to Utah for a few days this month so I could lay in bed with my sister. I am not sure if I should take him up on that....is it really helpful to have two depressed women laying in bed? Or maybe it is just what the Dr. ordered?
Actually I am going to do my best here in Minnesota and hope that February leaves 2011 fast! (good thing it is only 28 days long!)
I am grateful for my sisters Allison and Katie. I miss you!
1 comment:
Which sister were you going to come lay in bed with? I am having winter blues too and have very little motivation to do anything but I can't handle laying in bed all day...my fix is to browse the computer and look at blogs all day (similar to being in bed, but at least I'm up)!
Keep on keepin' on sis :)
Post a Comment