christmas

Friday, February 11, 2011

Can I Do It?

Its Friday!  I don't know why I am happy that it is Friday.  All our school days run into each other.  Saturday is just as much a school day in our house as any other day of the week.  I have just the same kind of day on Saturday as I do on any other day of the week.  Scott has been so busy working lately that he seems to always have to work for a few hours on Saturdays...So why is Friday so exciting?

I did great yesterday with not eating any sweets.  It was very difficult for me.  I wanted to munch and nibble on something sweet so badly!  But I found some will power somewhere in my inner gut and made it.  Now today I also have a goal of not eating any sweets...can I do it???  YES.

I had a great day yesterday and felt wonderful.  I hope I have turned a corner with my funk I have been in.  I have been reading the New Testament since I finished the Book of Mormon.  It is teaching me so much about Jesus Christ.  I am so grateful for his perfect example. 

I am grateful for the hope I feel in my heart, I know it comes from knowing that Jesus Christ is my savior.

No comments: