christmas

Monday, February 14, 2011

How do you Celebrate Valentines?

Lovers Day.

How do you spend your valentines day?  Scott is gone out of town.  Elle is babysitting.  So Emma and I are going to make her favorite dinner and celebrate!

I think Valentines day is kind of a dumb holiday.  I do my best to show my love to Scott and my kids every day of the year, why do we need a special day to express our love to those we care for.  I don't think it is necessary for Scott to spend money on gifts to show his love for me.  I much would rather have a kind deed done or a nice massage then any flowers or chocolate given to me on this the day of love. 

I am grateful for Scott and all three of my children I love them with all my heart!

No comments: