Lets pick up the story from where I left off yesterday. I wish I didn't have a continuing story to tell but sadly it looks as though I still have stones to pass :( Remember I mentioned that I still had some small feelings of pain and pressure in my bladder, well they have turned into severe pain. It is kind of like having a baby. The pain comes and goes in waves but I feel a constant pressure to pee. I made it through the afternoon yesterday and prepared my talk. I got a good night sleep without any problems. I got up this morning feeling good and happy that I was going to be going to church and giving a talk instead of in extreme pain passing stones. Literally as soon as I sat down from giving my talk my back started to ache (this is a symptom that I have learned to recognize) and then I felt like I was having bad menstrual cramps. Scott looked at me while I was sitting on the stand and smiled he was trying to get me to smile. My face had started to contort into shapes of pain I am sure. I put my smile back on my face and just concentrated on breathing. At the end of sacrament it was announced that church was cancelled because of a huge snow storm we are having right now, road conditions were becoming dangerous. I was happy to hear that we were all excused to go home. As the morning has progressed my pain has intensified. I am now 100% SURE that I am still in the process of passing stones. If everyone reading this will please send my your "poor Krys" sympathy through the your mental wave lengths I would appreciate it. I really like people to know I am suffering and suffer along with me. Please go slam your finger in the door and think of me when you feel the pain. Now wait that is not painful enough. Go have a baby without an epidural and then think of me! Thank You!
On a good note. I gave my talk today. That means I am good for another couple of years before I will be asked to speak again! My talk went well and I feel very good about it.
I am grateful for a nice comfy chair that I can watch tv in while I suffer in pain.
1 comment:
I'm so sorry, Krystine. I hope you get feeling better soon. You should get to the doctor soon. Don't they have something to give you to break up the stones or at least help with the pain? Get well, girl :(
Post a Comment