christmas

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

The Science of Green Waste

I have found a new favorite breakfast item.  Ice cream!  This is my third morning in a row that I have had a bowl of ice cream for breakfast.  I can get away with it because the girls are still sleeping and Scott is at work.  Why not start my day with a yummy bowl of ice cream?  It is full of calcium and other nutritious things I am sure.  It is probably just as healthy (if not more so) as those sugary cereals that claim to be a good start in the morning but instead turn your poo green.  (one time Elle was screaming for me because her poo was green and I couldn't figure out why then it dawned on me that she had been eating rainbow cereal A LOT and that is why her poo was such an odd color!  Case solved...I should be a forensic scientist!)

I am grateful for phones so I can call people who are far away from me that I love. 

1 comment:

Al said...

Hmmm, sure glad I just finished breakfast before reading that post! I'm glad you didn't have a picture to go along with that one!

More pictures would be appreciated though,
just sayin :)