I have found a new spot in the house where I like to sit in the morning and blog. I am sitting in my family room on my big black comfy chair staring out the window at the birds that keep looking for food. The owners of the house before us had bird houses in the back yard but they took them with them. I think the birds here are very sad because the new owners are not feeding them. I wonder if the birds are so active today because if they stand still for more then 3 seconds they might literally freeze to death. It is -23 below outside right now. When I went out to drag the garbage out to the road this morning I couldn't get the gate to open to where the garbage cans are kept. The hinges were frozen solid! My buggers were frozen solid! My mind was frozen solid!
Do you think that the birds buggers are frozen?
I am grateful for a warm cozy house.
No comments:
Post a Comment