Happy Hump Day!
I really like Wednesday because this is the day when my friend Emily comes over each week to have a lesson and discussion with the missionaries in my home. I have been praying for Emily a lot. Maybe if you believe that God answers prayers you can join with me in praying for Emily. She struggles having faith and believing that Jesus Christ is the literal Son of God and the Redeemer of all mankind.
So I got Tanner's letter yesterday but he asked that I not share it with others this week. But he is doing very well and even got made a zone leader. We are not sure what that means exactly but I think it is good. All I know is that he is happy and busy doing the errand of the Lord.
It is a beautiful day! The sun is shining and the temps are going to climb into the 40's!!!! That is exciting. The snow has begun to melt and it is a beautiful sight. I now officially love spring! I think living in Rochester my love of the different seasons has changed over the years. I use to love Fall, Winter, Summer, and then Spring. Now I love Fall, Spring, Winter (from Nov. thru Jan., I dislike Feb and March very much )and then Summer (I don't enjoy the humidity).
Okay enough jibber jabber...I am off to have a great day!
I am grateful for sunshine and melting snow!
No comments:
Post a Comment