christmas

Sunday, April 25, 2010

The Grand Ball

Today Scott, Emma and I attended a grand ball!  Destiny got married and instead of having a normal reception her invitation was to a Grand Ball just like in Cinderella or was it Sleeping Beauty or maybe it was The Little Mermaid?...  So we got all dressed up in our spiffiest duds and went to the grand ball.  It was lots of fun dancing with Scott (I think it has been ages since we danced I wonder why we don't dance more?) and watching everyone else dance as well as hanging out with my BFF Ann for a short while. 

I had some really great bonding moments with Emma today as we went shopping for some summer clothes because didn't you all know Emma doesn't have anything to ware!  The only arguing we did was over shoes so we decided that we wanted to have a good time and we wouldn't shop for shoes anymore and that did the trick.  I think Emma is a really interesting person and I love to spend time with her.

I asked Scott to comment on my blogs daily and he said he would rather rub my feet daily instead of comment on my blog so I am very excited to get a foot rub every day for the rest of the year!!!  Don't I just have the BEST husband ever!!

I am grateful for the time I had with Emma today.
Krystine and Emma

Rachel, Ann and Me!

Emma and Scott enjoying a dance.

More dancing.

The two love birds!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No I didn't say that.