christmas

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

should I get up today?

11:30 am Half way through my day.....6:50 am I got up this morning to do Elle’s hair (it looked very cute). I then ran Emma to school (we both sleep through our alarms and so we both slept through seminary 2 days in a row…spring break was good to us). After I got back home I talked with Scott for a few minutes before he ran off to work while I had a yummy bowl of sugar free oatmeal. After starting a load of wash and checking my calendar I crawled back into bed and read my scriptures…I love reading my scriptures and then read NieNie Dialogs for a while (wonderful blog I highly recommend it to anyone if you are not already hooked) by 9:30 am I was still laying in bed and decided to close my eyes because I could. Two hours later and a dream that I peed my pants which woke me checking my bum (thank goodness I did not pee my bed this time) I lay in bed not wanting to get out. It looked dark and dreary outside through the window in my bedroom (the blind has a hard time reaching the bottom without a lot of coaxing so I always have a 1 inch view of the outside world). I could also hear cars driving by on a wet road which told me it was raining or recently had rained. But I am going to be motivated to get up because my body wants to go work out. I need to do some RS visiting this afternoon and pick up Elle and her loud crew from school (I wonder what kind of mood she will be in today…yesterday it was not good) and then run Emma to work after her long day at school. Dinner to make and a husband to care for this evening. Oh let’s not forget the kitchen cleaning I need to do another day of washing 26 glasses. My day is actually just beginning! Thank goodness I closed my eyes for 2 hours this morning!
I am grateful for NieNie Dialogs she inspires me!

My very uninspirering view this morning.  I had to find my inspiration somewhere else.

Waking up after my morning nap.  I hope we all look so good!

No comments: