What a beautiful day! I have gotten lots accomplished...I guess that is what happens when I actually get out of bed and not read all day. I had to go get some blood drawn today to check my cholesterol and there are a few people out there that know I am not a very good patient to try to get blood from (one time I even had to have blood drawn from my between my toes because my vains were so bad). Not because I am a baby or anything like that. No it is because no one can ever find a vain and so I end up getting poked several times by several people before I start to let the blood out of my body. Well the same thing happened today. I wanted to punch the lady in the face who was poking and prooding my vains. I almost threw up it hurt so bad. The bad, bad lady just didn't know what the heck she was doing and my arm now looks like I have been shooting up heroine or something! It just makes me want to throw up now just thinking about it again. Good thing I don't have to do this often!

Poor Krys!
I am grateful that I am healthy and don't have to spend much time with vampires!
No comments:
Post a Comment