Today is the beginning of a fresh new week! Back from all my adventures of traveling around the world…(okay just Chicago but still) I find myself trying to get motivated to get something done today! I have piles of laundry to do and grocery shopping to perform and exercising to work my body and kids to pick up from school and transport all over the place and bills to pay and head colds to fight and a Relief Society calling to bring me back to real life. I guess everyday can’t be a vacation…unless you live Tanners life (in Hawaii)…right Tanner? Now I know why you aren’t excited about coming home for 6 weeks this summer. Who can blame an 18 year old kid for wanting to stay in Hawaii instead of coming back to Minnesota? But your mother is very, very, very excited to have you back in her life for that short time…I am counting down the days…let’s see it is about 45 days until I get to see that great son of mine! Now I need to mention Emma…because she gets very jealous when I blog about the oldest and youngest (she feels very left out). Emma, Emma, Emma…what can I say except…I love you! I am feeling very jealous of you for leaving for Europe in 2 more months!! I wonder if the volcano in Greenland will be asleep by then or if you will even be flying over there because it seems that a little volcano can sure disrupt the airlines in that country that you are planning on exploring! We will keep our fingers crossed that the volcano has gotten out all that anger before it is your turn to explore the world!
I forgot to be grateful in my last blog so I am going to make up for it by being extra grateful for my family…I can’t wait to have one last summer with my kids and Scott before Tanner leaves on his mission and his life and our family’s life changes forever!
No comments:
Post a Comment